How to Ask for Facilities & Services at Tourist Attractions in Taiwan

 


Basic sentence pattern: 請問有 [名詞] 嗎?Do you have + [Noun]?
Scenario: Asking if the venue provides specific services or facilities when visiting an attraction.
  1. 請問有導覽服務嗎?
    Do you have guided tours?
  2. 請問有導覽地圖嗎?
    Do you have a guide map?
  3. 請問有寄物櫃嗎?
    Do you have coin lockers?
  4. 請問有嬰兒推車嗎?
    Do you have strollers? 
  5. 請問有輪椅嗎?
    Do you have wheelchairs?

Practical Application : 請問你們有提供 [名詞] 嗎?/請問你們有沒有[名詞] ?
  1. 請問你們有沒有英文的導覽服務?
    Excuse me, do you have English guided tours?
  2. 請問你們有提供導覽地圖嗎?
    Excuse me, do you provide guide maps?
  3. 請問你們有沒有寄物櫃?
    Excuse me, do you have coin lockers?
  4. 請問你們有提供嬰兒推車嗎?
    Excuse me, do you provide strollers?
  5. 請問你們有提供輪椅嗎?
    Excuse me, do you provide wheelchairs?

Usage Tip: One is..., The other is...

Today's usage tip is about the word "請問". You might think it just means 'May I ask...?', but it's actually much more than that! It can serve two different purposes:
  1. The Attention Grabber: You can use “請問” all by itself at the beginning of a sentence to get someone's attention, just like saying “Excuse me!” in English.
  2. The Polite Question Starter: If you want to sound extra polite, you can say “不好意思” (Excuse me) first to get their attention. In this case, the “請問” that follows simply becomes a polite way to start your question.


留言